This week’s most popular stories include hurricane news, executive moves at AIG and Marsh, and career advice for millennials.
1. Could Harvey and Irma harden the insurance market?
2. AIG taps former Chubb executive to lead risk management business
3. Marsh restructures, appoints management team
4. Golfing your way to career success and other advice from industry execs
5. Travelers releases Harvey loss estimate
6. Hub acquires Integro Canada
7. Swiss Re claims top spot in Best’s annual reinsurer ranking
8. Ex-AIG chief Greenberg can pursue Spitzer defamation lawsuit
9. Insurers ache for qualified claims adjusters after US hurricanes
10. University’s student-run captive creates next-gen talent pool
READ LAST WEEK’S ROUNDUP OF TOP 10 FEATURES
Powered by WPeMatico